Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Terms of sale: C.I.A. paid via cashier’s check, money order or Credit Card
- Open accounts: Net terms, or company check, available pending approval of a completed and signed PDR Credit Application
- Returned check fee: $50.00
- Late payments will be charged interest at the rate of 2% per month.
- Credit Card orders will only be accepted from persons who are authorized by the card holder to place such orders. Quick pay discounts do not apply when paying by credit card.
- No shipments will be made on any past due accounts.
- If a delinquent account is sent to collections, the customer will be responsible for all collection charges.
- All shipping, billing and pricing errors must be reported within 7 days of receipt of shipment.
- All orders shipped F.O.B. from Corona, CA.
- Any additional carrier charges added after shipping will be passed along to the customer (i.e., residential delivery fees, signature required fees and extended delivery charges).
- If your order does not qualify for prepaid freight, freight and insurance costs are calculated and added to invoice total.
- All freight charges are subject to carrier's billable weight.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for all freight charges for unaccepted or refused delivery of shipments.
- Refused shipments will incur a 15% restock fee, plus shipping cost.
- For information regarding international shipments, please contact your sales rep.
- UPS will be charging PDR Mounts an additional $10.00 fee for each package that we request to be intercepted, returned or rerouted. The $10.00 fee will be passed on to the customer only if the customer has requested the interception, return or the re-rerouting of a package(s). Customer Service will be responsible for billing the customer the additional charges.
Prepaid Freight, Option 1
- Customers over a 50 mile radius from PDR Mounts, we will pay ground freight on orders totaling over $2,500 for product shipped to one location in the contiguous 48 states. Backorder shipments requested by the customer in excess of the first backorder release will be subject to normal shipping and handling policies.
- Customers within a 50 mile radius from PDR will get free shipping by PDR's truck if the order totals over $1,000.
Shipping of Backorders
- To minimize shipping, backorders will be shipped when the order is complete unless other arrangements have been made.
- Backordered items are shipped at prices in effect when the item was ordered or current selling price, whichever is lower.
- Backorders associated with orders shipped on prepaid freight program above and beyond 2 deliveries do not qualify for prepaid freight. Excessive Backorder shipments will be subject to normal shipping and handling policies.
- Damaged and missing item shipments must be reported to PDR Customer Service within seven days from receipt of shipment. PDR will initiate all freight claims in which PDR was to contracted carrier.
- If an item is suspect on delivery, please take pictures of the damage.
- To ensure damage/claim credit, all damaged product, original packaging and outer shipping box must be returned to PDR. For assistance, please contact PDR Customer Service.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained prior to the return of any merchandise. Please contact PDR Customer Service to obtain return authorization. Product returned without an RMA number will be returned to the customer at customer's expense.
- RMA numbers are valid for 30 days.
- Returns will be credited at the price paid on invoice less any re-stock fee.
- Returns will be processed as Credit Only based on original payment terms.
- Defective returns are eligible for exchange for same product. If product has been discontinued PDR may exchange for the replacement product.
- Factory sealed product in new/re-sellable condition may be returned less a 15% restocking fee. Non-defective opened/used products are not eligible for return.
- Sale of closeout and custom ordered items are final. Only defective closeout/ custom ordered product may be returned for credit as per normal PDR policy.
- Items showing signs of misuse or consumer abuse will not be accepted for return. Custom installation products that have been painted are not eligible for return.
- Products must be returned complete with original parts and documentation along with the original manufacturer's box/packaging. Incomplete returns will not receive full credit.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid (ie customer's expense) with the RMA number displayed on the outside of the shipping box along with the number of boxes being shipped back (i.e. 1 of 6, 2 of 6).
- Credit will be issued within 5 business days upon receipt of merchandise.
Drop Ship Fulfillment Program:
- PDR Mounts offers a drop ship fulfillment program, under which PDR will blind ship retailer's order direct to your customer.
- Each drop ship order will incur a $5.00 fee.
- Prices on the web site are updated frequently. Pricing and Availability are subject to change without notice.
- Please contact your sales representative for the latest product pricing/availability information.
- While we make every effort to ensure accuracy, PDR cannot be responsible for typographical or image errors on this web site or in any electronic or printed advertisement/communication.
- By placing an order, customers accept all terms and policies stated herein.
- No Internet Sales Allowed without written permission
Authorization Programs and/or Internet Policies are subject to change without prior notice.